Friday, February 12, 2016

Size queens and fellatio

In praise of big cocks. I've had a few. Some guys think all they have to do is show up; some well endowed men can be duds, while a responsive, caring man of average size is just fine.

Still, my big boys love it when I get them really aroused, unspool all that cock and then start madly sucking the head and glans with my mouth, while running my hand in a corkscrew motion up and down the shaft. As I increase the urgency of my moves, even the most taciturn guy will start moaning. He knows I want his come.

A well-endowed boyfriend would tease me by calling me a size queen, and it's true that I love a big package. He was a thick eight inches (an honest eight, not just a come-on line). It was a joy just to see and appreciate. I could tease the shaft, glans and head with my tongue, just like any cock, but there was more of it to work with. One girlfriend told me she had a boyfriend who measured 12 inches, and she could only suck the head while giving him a hand-job!

But I'm not a one-note Linda. Every penis has its appeal (although a girlfriend once complained to me that her fiancee's unit was less than three inches; the engagement eventually busted up). Give me thick and average and I can be in heaven. I can get him all the way in my mouth. After the requisite licking, kissing and teasing of his cock, I can start sliding it in and out as I suck, going all the way down, in a way I can't with a larger dick.

It's true that I was once taken and face-fucked by a big dick. He rammed it into the back of the throat, while keeping a tight hold on my head and hair. I had no choice but to take that dick all the way. The surprise and the emergence of my latent submissive side were exciting. But I also thought I was going to keep gagging and just pass out. In general, this is bad manners, to say the least.

Big dicks don't always produce the most semen...and you know I am a girl who not only loves to swallow, but loves big loads. My first high-school blowjobs were guys with average dicks...one with a big helmet of a head (ahhhhh...) and the other with a thick shaft and the head a little smaller (yes, I remember them vividly!). But how they came! I really felt as if I was sucking their taut young balls dry. Yes, youth has its benefits.

So size isn't everything in fellatio, but it doesn't hurt. Most of all, give me an appreciative man, who knows he's getting this wonderful gift from me.

11 comments:

Brian said...

We missed your hot stories. More please!

MuffDiverMike said...

welcome back Linda Sue.......You were sorely missed

muck said...

Welcome back

Anonymous said...

Missed you. Checked every week.

Max said...

Glad to see you posting. You're the hottest thing in blogland.

Unknown said...

I for one have missed your great posts. Thank you for posting again with a subject so titillating.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

She's back!!!!

Awesome - so so exciting seeing a new post on here!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back. And great post

Anonymous said...

Hard to see you go. Harder now that you're back. :-)
C4

Unknown said...

Hi Linda.
My wife and i are lovers of big thick cocks. She loves watching me deepthroating big cocks and drinking their tasty loads of spunk.
And i adore watching my sexy wife getting fucked by other men with huge cocks and ofcourse licking cocks clean and cum from wife hairless pussy. Nothing under 8inches she says. I have an uncut thick 9inches. My dad has a beautiful,gorgeous 11inch uncut,cock with very thick forskin,big fat mushroom head,thick veined shaft with big round hanging balls. His cock is so perfect. Fuck i love my dads big dick fucking my wife. When he visits, the first thing my wife and i do behind the door is drop to our knees and worship my dads glorious big cock and balls. I have always loved the smell of his fleshy cock meat from a young age.
Always had my lips around it. He is 85 now and my sexy wife and i still service this beautiful big mans gorgeous cock.